September 10, 2011

Where has Gayle been?

Where have I been? Without internet since I moved in!  I have a fully equipped kitchen, although still no gas.  I have a mattress!!!!!!  Shoukran Alla!  Or Thank God!   I had my couch delivered today. Pictures to post later, but wanting to do before and after with the rooms.

Since my last post, moving in has been fun, meeting neighbors, getting settled.  The easiest part, not sure....the hardest, putting up a shower curtain rod.  I guess I have never done this before.  It is possible to break it...FYI!

So moving in has all the workers in overtime bringing all the garbage, mostly cardboard to the dumpsters - they work so efficiently, but from my apartment, they looked like ants carrying stuff.  This picture is from the back of my taxi as I headed out to run errands.
There was about 50 0f them in a line carrying cardboard. 

The cardboard from one day of deliveries!  This is not an easy
job as the heat temp was about 115* .....very hot and humid!

Three Words:  Very Hard Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment