November 25, 2011

Duane is Here!


After three months in the UAE, Duane is joining me!
Heading to the Airport to get Duane....He is coming Home!
While waiting at the Abu Dhabi Airport  we saw
many National Day Pre-Celebrations!  Falcons are
very important to the Emirates and one of the events
was getting up close to the falcons!  It was cool!

My friend Stacy who drove me to the airport to get Duane
was just a little scared of the falcon, but still a great picture. 

Yes....she was scared!

Flash Mob UAE style!  Again, pre- National Day
celebrations!  Very entertaining. 


We were invited over to the rugs to get henna designs
and if we had more time that would have been fun to do!

I see him!

He now sees me!

Almost there!


The hug.....

The kiss, not appropriate for UAE culture, but
we live on the edge!

Another hug!


I love this guy....I want a picture with the camel and
he is cool with it!  Welcome to my obsession with photos!

Packing the car!

Yes, it will all fit!

I can get it all in!
Very Happy he is here!

Back at Danat - Duane is finally home!

Three Words: Home Sweet Home!



No comments:

Post a Comment