November 27, 2011

A Dish Fit For the Gods!

A fitting title to this blog, as this is a quote from Shakespeare's
Julius Ceasar.  A new restaurant in our neighborhood, although
not new to Abu Dhabi is Shakespeare and Company.  Offering a collection
of cuisines including: American, British, French, Greek, Middle
Eastern will satisfy the most persnickety of palates!

In addition to great meals - they are known for their sweets! 
My favorite is the lemon sorbet served in the lemon - so refreshing!

While all over the UAE, there is a location in
Lexington, KY.  Why the UAE? I can not find
the answer, but I will.  A nostalgic, victorian
escape....you can't help but eat with manners!

It's just so charming!  Everyone loves this place!


The decor is rich and regal, but eclectic as well. I love
the patio, but also enjoy the parlor dining area.  


The sweets counter is HUGE!  You can't come in without
seeing all the goodies.  Should we skip the meal and
go right to the treat?  Awwww....let's do both!
This is my kind of fridge!
Do NOT recommend if you're on a DIET!

My absolute favorite!  I'll take one, please and thank you!

A little to rich for my taste - but they do like good. 


It's like a boy and girl  version of this desert.  The girls
does appear to be more fancy. 



I have not had this yet....I'm afraid I will like them too much!

Shakespeare and Co's answer to the Klondike Bar.
What would you do for one of these?

Say Cheese!  Cheese Cake that is!
 Three Words:  Until Next Time!






No comments:

Post a Comment